Get In Touch With Us.
REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS | Download
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Another Wellness day Upcoming
BBCA will hold another Comprehensive Wellness Day event for companies and community in Francistown on the 09th March 2013, at Galo Shopping Centre Hall. The objectives of this Wellness Day are;
- To raise awareness on key drivers of the HIV/AIDS in the workplace such as; Multiple Concurrent sexual partners (MCP); Safe Male Circumcision (SMC), and Correct and Consistent Condom Use.
- To empower employees with current and future wellness trends to help manage their health and wellbeing.
- To encourage males of the workplaces and the community to go for Safe Male Circumcision..
- To encourage employees and community members to know their HIV status.
Health screening services to include HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Body Mass Index (BMI), Eye Testing etc
HIV and AIDS Peer Education Training (Free)
- March 14th – 18th: Francistown
- April 11th – 15th: Gaborone
- May 16th – 20th: Maun
- June 6th – 10th: Gaborone
HIV/AIDS Workplace Policy Formulation training (Free)
- April 6th – 7th: Gaborone
- April 19th – 20th: Maun
- May 11th – 12th: Gaborone
BBCA’s offices are located in BOCCIM House beside the Botswana Unified Revenue Services offices.
Follow us on social media