CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Coming trainings and events
- Another Wellness day Upcoming
BBCA will hold another Comprehensive Wellness Day event for companies and community in Francistown on the 09th March 2013, at Galo Shopping Centre Hall. The objectives of this Wellness Day are;
- To raise awareness on key drivers of the HIV/AIDS in the workplace such as; Multiple Concurrent sexual partners (MCP); Safe Male Circumcision (SMC), and Correct and Consistent Condom Use.
- To empower employees with current and future wellness trends to help manage their health and wellbeing.
- To encourage males of the workplaces and the community to go for Safe Male Circumcision..
- To encourage employees and community members to know their HIV status.
Health screening services to include HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Body Mass Index (BMI), Eye Testing etc
- HIV and AIDS Peer Education Training (Free)
March 14th - 18th: Francistown
April 11th - 15th: Gaborone
May 16th - 20th: Maun
June 6th - 10th: Gaborone
- HIV/AIDS Workplace Policy Formulation training (Free)
April 6th - 7th: Gaborone
April 19th - 20th: Maun
May 11th - 12th: Gaborone
Secure your place, register now!
For more information please contact us and visit the program section of our website.